If you are looking for a quiet, picturesque location for a long-term stay in Uttarakhand then Katie’s Abode Hartola
welcomes you. The homestay is located at an altitude of 8,345 feet and 340 kms from Delhi in a quaint village named Hartola on the Bhowali-Ramgarh-Nathuakhan route.
We are currently taking only long stays (more than 7 days). Because of the pandemic we are operating on 50 percent occupancy so we can accommodate only 4 adults and 2 kids. If you feel this can be your work from the mountain destination please take some time out and go through the following pointers:
1. We are taking bookings for more than 7-day stays only.
2. COVID-19 negative report is mandatory to check-in.
3. Adults booking after May 1 will need to produce a copy of their vaccination certificate – 1st or 2nd jab.
4. We have a Jiofy device for internet which gives good speed.
5. Full payment will be made at the time of booking.
6. Tariff for a couple with three meals is Rs 2000 for a night.
7. As is the case in all hill stations, doctors are located in far of places. So if you book with us, but develop even the slightest of symptoms associated with COVID-19 before your check-in date please cancel your stay. We will be more than happy to adjust the full booking amount for a future date.
8. For more details inbox me with your details – number of persons, and dates.
Stay safe travelers and hope to see you in our home.